Sunday 30 April 2017

Sophisticated Sparkle


It's my birthday and I'll sparkle if I want... Now that I'm the grand old age of twenty-four I've going for some extra-sparkly picks that still have a little bit of sophistication. I'm going for glamorous, not school disco y'know?

Starting with one of my favourite finds ever, the Stila Magnificent Metals are just the prettiest things to have on your eyelids, ever! They're so incredibly sparkly and manage to stay on the lids and maintain their glossy finish all day. Rose Gold Retro is my favourite for an ~everyday~ look. This on a night out with a lot of eyeliner is basically the best look ever. To match my lips to my eyes, I'm loving my new Jouer lip-topper in Skinny Dip which matches the tones really nicely for the shadow. It manages to add shimmer without looking too much like a high-shine metal and it's definitely day-time friendly. I'm thinking this on top of a pinky peachy nude and it's all kinds of dreamy. For some glitter on the cheeks without looking too much, the Tom Ford Nightbloom powder in Black Orchid is gloriously golden and it adds a high-shine finish to the cheeks. It's the most glitter-packed highlighter I own, but on top of a matte blush this one is perfect. 



Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig