Monday 10 July 2017

Summer Handbag Essentials


Consider the below your summer survival kit - the products to keep you from looking like a hot mess come Midday and the picks that leave you looking your freshest. I put my makeup on at 7am and take it off over 12 hours later, so a little maintenance is required throughout the day, especially with the hot and balmy weather... 

One of the best discoveries for oily skin is the beauty blender bloterazzi - it's essentially fancy blotting papers, although they work excellently at removing shine and oil from the skin without disturbing the makeup underneath. I find travelling on the tube in the morning leaves my skin of a touch up, so this never leaves my handbag! It's a great way to keep skin looking good without caking on more and more powder. If I do want to put on some powder though, I always reach for this one from theBalm. It has a tiny bit of coverage, feels silky soft on the skin and doesn't look heavy but does do a good job at eradicating shine and making sure the base looks unified all day. I find foundation disappears from my nose first, so using this makes sure my face is all one colour. Lastly, the Caudalie beauty elixir is an absolute must for refreshing makeup and the smell is a perfect little pick-me-up for when you're feeling hot and sleepy. Definitely addictive!


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig