Saturday 8 July 2017

The Budget Powder That Sets Makeup & Gives Glow


I'm at that stage with my skin where I want everything to look as dewy as possible but the heat and my oily nose means that I often want to blot down my skin a little bit. Keeping the glow, but keeping away from greasy is no easy task which is where a good powder comes in - this one from Milani manages to fit the bill as well as being able to set makeup. 

It doesn't look particularly inspiring, in the pan. Pretty much like an average powder, but the formula is far more sophisticated and it manages to feel light on the skin whilst blurring pores and giving skin an overall diffused look. I find using a soft, fluffy brush like this one from Eco Tools and just sweep the powder over the skin before misting with fix + and the whole thing leaves my base looking dewy and then I know that everything is locked into place. You can also use the powder before foundation as a primer, which I imagine would be divine for oily skin!


How do you set your makeup into place?


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig