Friday 20 January 2012

Lancome Teint Miracle review

Hello :)

So a couple of weeks agoish I got a 7-Day sample of Lancome's Teint Miracle review, and I've been trying it out for a review.. 

My shade is 01, incase anyone wondered... seems a pretty good match to my skin. 

Here's what Lancome says about the foundation... 

"24h long-wear for endless perfection... Teint Idole Ultra 24H remains retouch-free, providing a flawless looking, even complexion with a velvety-smooth, shine-free finish....In perfect affinity with the skin, Teint Idole Ultra 24h is irresistibly comfortable. Its new, blendable and fresh texture is divine and leaves the complexion feeling smooth, velvety and matte with no powdery effect."



- Lancome website



Unblended. It's quite watery.. fairly true to life photo. 






Pros

Wide shade range - 18 in total
Relatively long lasting
Feels light on the skin
Easy to blend 
Gives skin a nice glow
Good for normal to dry skin

Cons

Slightly tacky feeling after application
Expensive - £26 for 30ml
Does not last all day, let alone 24h as it claims. 
Doesn't work as well on oilier skin


I would recommend this foundation to someone who likes light-medium coverage and a dewy finish... I prefer more coverage, but I do like this.
I personally wouldn't purchase a full size, but I do think this foundation does do what it advertises.
Have any of you tried it? Or, have recommendations for fuller coverage foundations? 

Laura xx 





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi - the lovely Rhian has nominated us both as Cute Blogs, so thought I'd check yours out! I'm now a follower :)
    I used Teint Idole Ultra a few years ago, but they discontinued it! I realised it was the cause of my break-outs, though, so I'd be interested to see what the new formula is like for that!
    Clinique's Anti-Blemish is really good for fuller coverage and staying power, but I'm using mineral make-up at the moment which will provide up to maximum coverage - it's fab!

    Pop over for a visit - I have a giveaway going on at the moment as well :)

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6627293130651579661#editor/target=post;postID=1768616144389145791

    http://luceeloves.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig