Friday 29 August 2014

Empties


As I throw 11 things away, that means I have room for 11 more things...right? That's how it works. I've managed to finish and throw away 11 things, which seems pretty good to me. I find empties posts interesting because I am really nosy - hopefully you do too! :)
  • Bioderma micellaire solution - Trying the one for dehydrated skin now. Love it though.
  • Caudalie beauty elixir
  • Oribe dry texturising spray - wouldn't repurchase. Overpriced.
  • Mark Hill dry shampoo
  • Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado - Repurchased 
  • Origins Make a difference rejuvenating treatment +
  • Essie Mint Candy Apple - Not 'finished', but so gloopy and impossible to use.
  • Origins Night a mins night cream - Repurchased.
  • The Body Shop cocoa body butter
  • Bee Good 2-in-1 cream cleanser - amazing. On my second one. Better, and cheaper than Liz Earle
  • L'oreal absolute eye makeup remover - third bottle. A staple.




Woooo, so many empties. Have you finished anything lately?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig