Monday 1 September 2014

The 5 beauty standouts from August!


I enjoy reading monthly favourites posts, but I figured it was time for me to cut down on the number of things include, which has led to the 5 beauty standouts. 5 products I have been loving, and 5 things I recommend to you...


  • NARS creamy concealer in 'vanilla'... the best concealer for under eyes. So brightening and creamy and just really, really good. Damn, NARS - you've gone and done it again.
  • Barry M gelly nail paint in 'coconut'... Gorgeous and not at all tippex-esque. A creamy white with a healthy amount of pink in it to make your hands look elegant and healthy. Really good formula. 
  • Tom Ford lipstick in 'pink dusk'... I haven't loved this the whole month, but since I've had I have been a woman obsessed. The perfect nude lipstick for me. Maybe I'll stop buying lipstick now? Just kidding.
  • By Terry ombre blackstar in 'brown perfection'... All of the ombre blackstars are legit incredible, and this one is a nice, mostly matte rich brown shade that I like smudged around the lash line. 
  • Clarisonic + sensitive head brush... I have rediscovered my Clarisonic, and the new brush head is nice and gentle on the skin, making it a complete success. 


What did you love during August? I cannae belive it's September! I am currently in Geneva, and I have been out here for the weekend with Chris seeing my family. Do not want to go home... back to work tomorrow, and back to 6AM starts. Sigh...




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig