Sunday 1 November 2015

11 months to go.



Wowww. Where did October go? I know, I know everyone says that every month but now it's November and it's basically Christmas. Whaat. It's now 11 months exactly until we get married, so there's that.

I've been going back and forth in my mind with doing my own makeup/hair and then getting someone to do it all for me. As someone who has their own blog about makeup, I am clearly well versed in slapping paint onto my face. Is it nicer to get someone to do it for me, though? Also less stressful! I am a bit of a control freak, though. Decisions...

It's a weird feeling, counting down to get married. It's a big mixture of excitement - obviously - and then nerves and then stress (apparently a lot goes into weddings, who knew). There's also an element of it not seeming real, because getting married just seems so grown up. Aside from the whole element of it being permanent, which is a whole different issue, it just seems like something someone who is far more mature should be doing than me. Someone who irons their clothes and brushes their hair everyday and also never builds a duvet fort at the weekend. How do I adult?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig