Tuesday 2 May 2017

Easy On The Eyes


The magic to makeup lies in its ability to make everything look a bit brighter and better - my favourite makeup is the kind that makes me look better with minimum effort. I always tend to notice how much more pulled together I look when I have some nice shadow, but time is of the essence in the morning so I gravitate towards easy eyeshadow picks. My favourite look is something warm and shimmery all over the lid with something matte leaning towards orange to add definition.

I think the Anastasia Beverly Hills shadows are some of the best around in terms of pigmentation, blendability and the overall finished look. I like this little quad I made, with Glisten (it looks like a champagne in the pan but applies a little deeper) being a particular favourite. It's a warm copper that looks beautiful washed all over the lid, and the shimmer leans towards sophisticated rather than sparkly so it's perfect for wearing in the day. I've got several matte shadows but I am enamoured with the Zoeva Matte Palette. Look at it in all of its warm-toned glory. The pigmentation on all of the shades is perfection - they apply like butter and blend out beautifully. Nighthawks is the ideal shade for buffing out any colour to ensure your shadow is perfectly blended and Through The Window mixed with Eerily Empty are my dreamy situation for smoking out any eyeshadow look as well as using on the lower lash line.


Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig