Saturday 1 July 2017

If You Buy One Thing This Month...


My love for glitter has, at this point, been well documented. Anything sparkly on my eyes is always going to be a winner, as shown by my obsession with the Stila Magnificent Metals. So my must buy for July was a no-brainer when I saw that Stila has released a new shade called Ballet Baby...

A little bit about the formula - unlike anything else, it's a highly pigmented liquid shadow that goes on the lid almost like a lip gloss and then dries down to a high-shine finish. I've got three of the other shades and find them all to be long-lasting and with minimal fallout. This new shade, Ballet Baby (exclusive to asos), is an icy baby pink that looks a little ethereal to me. The shimmer really catches the light on this one, and it's a good way to add a little colour into your daily makeup without looking too much. The formula on this one is a little bit more patchy than the others ones, so two layers work better, but it's worth it for the frosty finish.




Follow

[shop the shadow here]

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig